- The two component parts work together to apply gentle, pain-free pressure on crooked teeth.
- It’s easily removable, making it easy for the wearer to clean their teeth, eat, and drink.
- The cost in the UK is significantly cheaper than other procedures such as Invisalign®.
- Quick method of moving teeth that have relapsed and shifted back to their original position once a brace has been removed. Most people wear the device for a maximum of just 16 weeks.
Did you know that compared to other forms of orthodontic treatment, an Inman Aligner™ costs UK residents significantly less than other orthodontic treatments such as Invisalign® Manchester?
This is good news for those who choose it over other forms of orthodontic appliance, but what is an Inman Aligner™?
An Inman Aligner™ is primarily used to straighten the upper and lower front teeth when they’re either overcrowded or crooked. The ideal patient would be one that has worn braces in the past and no longer wears retainers, meaning that their front teeth have started to shift and crowd once again. An Inman Aligner™ offers an accelerated orthodontic solution for those who don’t wish to go down the route of full braces.
The aligner consists of a coiled spring that sits at the back of the teeth and a thin metal bar that’s positioned across the teeth at the front. Unlike Invisalign® or other forms of clear braces, an Inman Aligner™ is slightly visible when you smile, yet still very subtle. It is specifically designed to straighten front teeth in just a few weeks. This is achieved by the aligner applying continual but gentle force to move the teeth back into their correct position.
The Inman Aligner™: A summary
- When compared to Invisalign®, Inman Aligners™ will cost UK residents considerably less. Unlike Invisalign®, Inman Aligners™ are not a comprehensive orthodontic solution. Instead, they concentrate solely on correcting crooked or overcrowded upper and lower front teeth.
- Although they are easily removable for cleaning purposes, they don’t need to be removed every time you eat or drink.
- Finally, only one aligner is needed throughout the treatment, unlike other systems where the brace is replaced every two weeks.
If you want to find out more about an Inman Aligner™, UK-based Cheadle Hulme Dental and Cosmetics have the answer. We’re a highly skilled team of cosmetic and orthodontic dentists who know how to plan the future of a natural-looking, straight and healthy smile. Contact us on 0161 486 0743 or visit our website at www.cheadlehulmedental.com to make an appointment. We look forward to meeting you.
What are the benefits?
How does the Inman Aligner™ treatment work?
During a free consultation, our team will talk with you about your dental requirements and put together a treatment plan so you know exactly what to expect. Then you’ll be measured up to ensure a perfect and comfortable fit. Also, during this appointment, photos are taken of your mouth and teeth so that a mould can be made. The details are then passed on to a laboratory where your bespoke aligner braces are made. Finally, you’ll be asked back to the practice to have your braces fitted.
Like all orthodontic appliances, an Inman Aligner™ can take a little getting used to. However, in most cases, patients quickly adapt and find that after a while, they don’t even notice them. Patients will also have to wear their aligners for at least 20 hours a day for optimum effect and are expected to attend regular visits to the clinic to check progress.
Taking your smile in a positive direction
When it comes to a friendly, caring, and professional dentist in Cheadle Hulme, you won’t find better than Cheadle Hulme Dental and Cosmetics. Why not book an appointment by contacting us directly at 0161 486 0743? We look forward to welcoming you.