Dental Implants in Manchester
For anyone with a missing tooth or multiple teeth, dental implants are a great option. And if you’re struggling with loose dentures or a bridge, dental implants in Manchester can make your teeth stable.
Advances in recent years resulted in the dental implant, a replacement tooth made of titanium serves as the tooth “root.” This root is secured into the jawbone and fuses with the natural bone, so the dental implant functions as a sturdy, secure replacement tooth.
– Implants can replace an individual tooth.
– Implants can also support a denture or bridge to stabilize multiple teeth.
– Dental implants are very similar to healthy, natural teeth – matching the surrounding teeth.
– Implants function like natural teeth when you eat, smile, laugh, talk.
Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. That’s the beauty of dental implants in Manchester.
Dental implants in Manchester have been very popular. My patients, over the years, have loved their dental implants. And for people with loose dentures, it’s been equally exciting. “I don’t have to worry about eating anymore!” or “Should have done this YEARS ago!” It’s very satisfying providing dental implants in Manchester.
That’s the thing. Dental implants are so well-made today, and so natural-looking, they do their job very well. They function just like real teeth. And with dentures, implants make all the difference. No more slippage when you eat or speak. You quite simply don’t have to worry any more about your teeth!
I love giving my patients this wonderful feeling. It truly moves me to hear their reactions. It’s like I’ve given them back their smiles, their freedom – their enjoyment in life. That’s quite rewarding for a dentist. It makes my work very worthwhile.
What exactly are dental implants?
Dental implants are the next best thing to having your own teeth. A dental implant is an artificial tooth designed to look and feel natural and allow you to have the beautiful smile you deserve. If you’ve experienced tooth loss as a result of an accident, tooth decay, root canal failure, or gum disease, dental implants may be your answer.
Dental implants can be used to replace a single tooth, several teeth, or all of the teeth. If you’ve worn dentures, a dental implant can make those dentures more secure – so they become like your natural teeth.
Dental implants have become a popular option for tooth replacement with success rates at 98%, for healthy people. That’s excellent news for you.
The benefits of dental implants in Manchester
Let’s look at the multiple advantages of dental implants:
– Natural looking. Your dental implant will be custom-created to look just like your natural teeth. And because the implant fuses with your jaw bone, it functions just like your own teeth.
– Improved comfort. Because implants are a part of your jawbone, they eliminate the discomfort of dentures. In fact, implants can be used to secure dentures — so they don’t slip anymore.
– Improved speech and eating. If your dentures have fitted poorly, a dental implant improves the fit. You can eat and talk without worry that the dentures might slip.
– Improved self-esteem. With dental implants, you’ve got your smile again. You’ll feel more self-confidence.
– Implants will last for many years, even a lifetime, with good care.
Let’s talk about dental implants in Manchester. Give us a call for a FREE no-obligation consultation. Call +44 161 486 0743.